The #1 reason why people don’t succeed is due to the wrong teachers
The 2nd reason is due to their low teachability index, not listening to the right people
The 3rd reason is that they spend too much time on the HOW. The How will always follow when the Thinking is right.
And the 4th reason is that they don’t spend enough time on the conscious competence to get to the unconscious competence level.
WHEN YOUR ATTITUDE IS RIGHT THE FACTS DON’T COUNT, THE HOW DOES NOT MATTER.
- Elite Class living off your own fruits of labor.
- Parasitical living off your fruits of labor, the majority of people (slave)
2. Teachability index. On a scale of 1 – 10: Do have a high willingness to learn? Do you have a high willingness to accept change?What are you willing to give up? Ex: Golf. Girls night out. Shopping. TV.
Like Mathematics, you may think you know everything, however…
You can’t learn long division until you learn what a number looks like and what it represents. 1 – 9, learning what the numbers mean and how to draw them, then teach addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions, etc. geometry, algebra, etc.
“You don’t know what you don’t know!”
- Unconscious Incompetence – don’t know that you don’t know (ignorance)
- Conscious Incompetence – you know that you don’t know (arrogance)
- Conscious Competence – you know that you know (awareness)
- Unconscious Competence – you just know: tying your shoelace automatically, driving home automatically, knowing your name, autopilot (faith bank/knowledge)
There are two ways to Unconscious Competence (knowledge bank/knowingness)
1st way: Doing it over and over again, creating neural pathways in the brain, developed patterns in the brain, conditioning. (repetition)
2nd way: Observing someone else doing it, using the knowledge. Having a mentor, associating with people that have what you want. (shadowing)
People have established large conditioned neural pathways, to create new ones we must un-condition and recondition the mind and practice the new teachings such as this. Before anything can manifest in real life it has to manifest in your thoughts first and foremost. Passion creates intention. Intention creates action. Action creates results.
Remember, if you want to plant seeds you must prepare the soil. If you want to build a skyscraper you must build the foundation strong. The same goes for the mind which starts with the belief system.
WHATEVER YOU WANT IN LIFE, WHATEVER YOU DESIRE, YOU CAN GIVE THE COMMAND AND MANIFEST IT IN YOUR PHYSICAL REALM. Give the command (through thought) and Aladdin’s lamp is yours!
Affirmations, declarations – brings your desires to the forefront. The Universe/God will move mountains for your commands. We are all source energy and that of which every thought or vision that you hold on to will manifest through the energy that you put forth.
“To know and to not do is ultimately to not know.”
Leaders are always Readers. Books are there to create images, give feeling, creativity, observation, education. Read more, grow more. When you become more powerful through education, coaching, wisdom, and action will give you the power over SELF. Become self-FULL and you will be able to serve others wholeheartedly.
There are no secrets – there are only concepts to master.