I used to think my job tired me out and drained me then I started to blame old age getting to me. Not true. How your day goes is dictated by what kind of food you start your morning with. If you’re fuelling your temple with a ton of refined sugar like bagels, muffins, cereal, toast and jam, or gut-wrenching egg McMuffins, you will crash in the afternoon. Not to mention the type of sugary lunch you may have such as pasta, sandwiches, noodles, rice. That equals big time carb crashes and as a result, we suffer from prolonged carbohydrate toxicity that causes inflammation which leads to almost all modern diseases. Notice around 2 pm everyone is headed for coffee or those nasty-good-for-nothing sugar-loaded energy drinks? Imagine what your children are going through as well at school with their sugary snacks, it’s no wonder children are being diagnosed with type-2 diabetes at such an early age! Continue reading
The business landscape has changed drastically, you are either flowing with it or swimming upstream. Network marketing businesses are quickly becoming the fastest growing form of entrepreneurship making it very easy and attainable for one to start their own business and work from the comfort of their home. For those that are employed by an employer, they can work this type of home-based business after work hours or during spare time for additional income – essentially you’re building a company within a company. Building your business out of the comfort of your home allows for flexibility that is difficult when renting or buying office/warehouse space as in traditional businesses, not to mention high monthly overhead costs. Network marketing requires major self-discipline, organization and most importantly, a massive and clear vision. With that being said the benefits can be quite substantial as you will read on. Here are some key benefits for creating a winning business in a losing economy and just a few of the many more advantages of the network marketing model over traditional business models.
1. Low Start-Up Costs Continue reading
ATM Metabolics LLC is a research team dedicated to the development of new and useful treatments for metabolic disorders using specific molecules isolated from plants. Emulin® is a product born from this concept: a completely natural safe compound that has the unique ability to manage glucose metabolic pathways and control inflammation, essential for normal, healthy well-being.
Since 2001, biochemist Daryl Thompson and physiologist Joe Ahrens have been working to bring Emulin™ to the public. Research on Emulin™ has been conducted at the world’s leading metabolic and diabetes centers showing a drop in fasting blood glucose by up to 33% compared to the control group (Ahrens & Thompson, J. Med. Food. 2013 Mar;16(3):211-5). Body measurement parameters reduced by up to 19%. The components of Emulin™ do not occur together in nature in a single plant, covered by 11 International and 2 US patents 7,943,164 and 8,198,319.
Emulin® works by binding to and up-regulating or down-regulating enzymes at critical control points associated with carbohydrate metabolism. Without Emulin® the body recognizes carbohydrates as a poison, resulting in constant chronic low-grade inflammation. This in many individuals leads to several inflammatory-linked diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, psoriasis, asthma, et al. In addition, the components of Emulin® work to inhibit an over-reactive inflammatory system by down-regulating a critical key enzyme responsible for the inflammatory cascade. Thus Emulin® not only corrects the problem at source, it also manages the downstream effects.
Status and Vision
Emulin® as an OTC standalone, part of a functional food, or added to sugary or carbo-hydrate-rich foods, is well suited to support the body’s fight against diabetes, weight and sports energy management, chronic inflammation, or for any person choosing a healthy lifestyle. This is very much like the discovery of a new vitamin that is essential for normal healthy carbohydrate metabolism. Emulin® is not an unnatural diet “add-on” but was meant by nature to be a part of a normal, healthy diet. We theorize that through the carbohydrate refining process, the components of Emulin® have been left out of modern diets, thus contributing to diabetes, obesity, and inflammatory-induced disease epidemics. We envision Emulin® being universally added to foods and beverages, much as folate is added to bread to prevent birth defects, or taken as a supplement or as part of a functional food, to return people to good health.
Questions answered by Dr. Joe Ahrens:
1. Does it conflict with Statin Pills? No, there are no drug interactions, contains no down-regulators of CYP 450.
2. Does it affect anyone who has their Gallbladder removed? No, works through normal carbohydrate pathways, no artificial forcing of any systems. Emulin® should be part of everyone’s diet. But in particular related to fat metabolism, there is no influence.
3. What enzymes are required to break down the 3 ingredients in Emulin®? They are not broken down. They work on carbohydrate and inflammatory systems through binding with key enzymes. When released, they are eliminated through the skin and urinary tract. The half-life in the body is 4 days.
4. Does it affect heart patients, with Stent? And currently taking Brilinta, and Blood Pressure Medication? There are no drug interactions of any kind. It will improve cardiovascular health. They are flavonoids, which have shown to reduce arterial inflammation as well as make the vascular system more flexible.
5. What about people with Fatigue Adrenals? Only works on carbohydrate-related enzymes (inhibits amylase, inhibits glucose transporter 2, inhibits gluconeogenesis, stimulates glucose transporter 4, stimulates insulin production, improves insulin sensitivity, down-regulates TNF-alpha, inhibits fat cell development).
6. Does it affect Hypothyroidism clients? Hashimoto? Cancer Patients? It will protect against UV radiation, therefore anyone receiving radiation treatment for cancer should not take during treatment (it will reduce the effect of the radiation treatment). However, while no one is claiming that Emulin treats cancer, there is ample evidence that the components of Emulin® (Myricetin, chlorogenic acid, quercetin) are greatly anti-carcinogenic.
7. When inflammation levels are lowered in the body, what type of blood test could this be monitored by? Measure Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha.
8. Does your HS-CRP, Homocysteine, LP(a), change due to the reduction of inflammation? Yes, and most all downstream intermediary metabolites involved in the inflammatory cascade.
9. Kidney stones, Liver stones, gallbladder stones, does it conflict with the breakdown of the herbs? No
10. What makes Emulin® different than Berberine? Berberine is polycyclic quaternary ammonium salt. Emulin is composed of 3 bioflavonoids (polyphenolics with hydroxyl entities). Their mode of action is entirely unrelated. The position of the hydroxyl units on the flavonoids are the specific characterization of the active binding site, which locks to specific enzymes, either down-regulating or up-regulating the enzyme. Emulin is meant to be a part of a normal diet. We do not get enough, and therefore we must supplement our diets with it. Berberine is not and never has been a part of a normal diet. It is unnatural in that sense and is purely an herb-drug, which can be dangerous.
11. How long does the herb last in your bloodstream, before it dies off? For example; Vitamin C lasts about 2 hours, before its fully depleted. Half life is 4 days. A normal weight human is saturated at 750 mg/day.
12. The product claims up to 33% reduction of simple carbohydrate (sugar absorption), would that be the same if a person is eating fewer carbohydrates without usingEmulin®? What are your thoughts on that? Yes, the more expected amount is 20-25% less in the blood following ingestion of the carbohydrates. Part of this reduction is from less carbohydrates being available for absorption (inhibition of amylase), part from inhibition of glucose transporter 2 (less taken in from gut to bloodstream), and escorting sugar from blood into muscle and brain tissue (stimulation of glucose transporter 4). Therefore, there is less available effective calories from carbohydrates.
ATM Metabolics is exclusively a development company. We have licensed Emulin® to iGalen in the MLM space, where we feel there will be the most success at bringing this major discovery to market, and reducing, if not eliminating, major health and financial scourges. For more information or to try Emulin+ or to join our global team click here.
I wanted to take a quick moment to share some thoughts with you during this special time of year. No matter how tough the going gets, no matter what business cycle our economy is in, a few things always stay true and on course; your burning desire to become a better person for your family and for your community, your imagination and vision for a brighter future and the courage within you to make things happen.
The law of attraction does not judge by color or by circumstances, it does not take seasons into consideration, it flows with the direction of your thoughts and delivers to you what you focus on most of the time. Let this season’s feelings of love and joy carry forward into the new year and throughout the next and foster the belief in what you’re dreaming so that it becomes a reality. Question the impossible, own the moments and let go of what could go wrong and step into visions of what could go right.
May you end this year strong and be totally obsessed with personal responsibility to make all your dreams come true in this life-time, because it is possible, you are good enough and worthy enough for all that you have ever envisioned. Although we are busy and may not have time to catch up in person or spend the time together we wish we could, I look forward to witnessing another year of your amazing posts and successful progression here and on other social networks. I wish you and your family an abundance of blessings, love and joy. Cheers!
With the unfavourable prevailing economic conditions, people are undergoing a lot of stress. And if you live in Alberta then it has been magnified by ten fold so how do you think beyond this situation? The 2015 recession is going to leave its mark – in more ways than one and it’s not correcting itself anytime soon. In recent news, the major oil companies are now starting to lay people off. If you’ve been following the news, then you know it’s been an extremely crucial time for businesses, families, our children’s future, our parents who are going into retirement and much more. Suicide counts have gone up, crime rates have soared, foreclosures happening left right and centre, people are depleting their savings and RRSPs leaving them with major retirement setbacks, divorce has increased and Continue reading
The internet has changed many aspects of our lives, It has disrupted how we communicate with each other, how we keep track of our finances, how we perform research, and most of all where and how consumers purchase products and services. Being in the insurance and financial services industry, i’s quite upsetting to me when I learn about people who are misled by online insurance companies that appeal to consumers that are looking for convenience and offer empty promises through flashy advertisements and catchy phrases that promise for low cost insurance coverage, great service, no medicals and a buildable policy that you can change at any time. Buyer beware! Shopping for any kind of insurance online could be compared to self-diagnosing online when it comes to your health and Continue reading
I don’t usually publish personal posts on LinkedIn but it seemed to hit home for so many Facebook friends that I thought I would share it with my teammates here to spread the love. I wasn’t looking for praise, or an award; however, the power of social media proved to do exactly what my intentions are for this platform, sharing thought provoking ideas, evoking passion and inspiring others, uniting as an Earth community (obviously with the exception of China and other countries that do not allow social media).
I never wake up with the news, nor do I watch it before bed, I actually don’t watch a minute of trash-vision, so last night right before I closed my laptop for the night, a friend from across the boarder was inspired by my story and gave another family hope and even shared my story with them as he filled up their gas tank when the man could only afford to put in $7 and of course there was more to the story but the point is that what a beautiful story it was all because he was touched by my story below. Continue reading